Monday, 11 March 2013

Spring Ready? Almost..

Hey hey, hope you doing good and the weather is treating you nice where ever you are. It's still chilly here but I'm getting ready for spring. I'm looking forward to bright colours especially yellow and pink.

My style has always been simple, kinda classic. I have never been the type to experiment with bright colour pallet combination. My staple wardrobe colours are Blue(mostly), white, red, black and brown.

This year, I have decided to jump into colour and I've been searching for pieces to brighten my wardrobe.

As a shopperholic and a bargain hunter, I have been living on the Internet searching for pieces I like.



I fell in love with this Charlotte Olympia lookalike heels I found on nelly.com

Then in my search for cute blazers, I saw this jacket on F&F Clothing's website, I knew it had to come home to me(lol I don't intend wearing an all yellow outfit).





This here.... Can you tell I was felling myself when I tried them on? This is the Justfab Turin wedges. I've noticed Justfab US gets the new items first then the UK gets them a month or 2 after. When I first noticed them in Lime, I wasn't too thrilled to get them and noticed everyone seemed to own the lime pair. This wedge was in my Justfab March showroom, saw it came in coral and I had to snap it real 
quick.


This was my bonus buy as my 'A little dressed up' everyday flats. There are days I can't be bothered with wearing heels which of late seems to be most times. 

What are your current spring/summer favourites? Or what are you looking forward to this coming season? Know of any deals that might interest me and other bargain hunters, spill the beans. 

Speak soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment