Sunday, 20 May 2012

Loving... (1)

Hey lovely people, hope you all are having a great weekend so far.

I thought I start a lil series showing things am loving, which can range from cosmetics, clothes, shoes and even books.

The last two months I've been reaching for the same lipgloss and lipstick. When it comes to glosses and lipstick, I prefer pinks and neutral (more of my lip colour).

The lipgloss is Rimmel Vinyl Gloss in Snog from Superdrug. It's a nice mauvey pink, it's the colour of my lips but with a tad bit of pink to it. I wear it when am not sure what colour to choose from my ever growing collection.

My other loving is Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Celeb. My Mr's mum had a rimmel lipstick and I wanted it but ended up buying the wrong colour. I ordered it online when it arrived I thought I was going crazy cos the colour was different but ended up loving the colour on me. it's very moisturising and pigmented, I've got dry lips so I can't be dealing with matt lipsticks.

In fact the combination of both is just perfect for everyday wear and on a night out.

I have also been loving the mineral blush from Mary Kay in Cinnamon Stick.

For everyday I prefer a nice rosey natural blush and the Cinnamon Stick gives me that natural blush to me cheeks.

Please forgive all my pictures being at the end and not mixed within my rambling.

Please hit me up if there's anything you think I should try out.

Speak soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment