Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Been Gone Too Long

Hey hey!!! I know I know I know, I've been hiding for too long. As this is my last year in uni, I was busy with assignments, dissertation and exams. Every time I try blogging, I actually start but I always find myself distracted by something else. I actually wrote all I wanted to write about but I didn't finish before starting work, so I saved it since I now use the app but woke up this morning to find that it didn't save.

Anyways enough of my rambling, hope everyone is doing great and Good Luck to every one who has assignments, projects, dissertations and exams on their plate!!!

A lot has happened since I last blogged but I promise not to be gone that long again.

I thought I'd share some pictures to keep my face remembered.

Ohh am on instagram!!! (name:Tiazcorner) Check me out and I shall do the same to you (wink wink).

No comments:

Post a Comment