Saturday, 31 March 2012

Start of Spring

Hey lovely people, hope everyone is doing fine.

I am doing ok, but haven't been great as I haven't been feeling too good for the last 2 weeks. Anyways on to the good stuff.

I went on holiday to Centre Parc (Sherwood Forest). Fortunately the weather was wonderfully great reaching 22 degrees which is very rare in the month of March in the UK as its the start of spring which comes with loads of rain.

On Monday, we arrived to the parc around 1pm but couldn't go into the villa till 3pm. The MR was eager to go swimming but I wasn't feeling up to it as I was still recovery from being sick.

Anyways with much persuasion I changed into my swimsuit and enjoyed myself. The day was so hot I decided to try something I never do..... wear a skirt without tights. Any one who knows me knows I am not one for showing my legs. I had a bad accident on my leg about 10years ago and have since then been very Concious of the scar on my leg. But I am glad I did it as I noticed I have a nice pair of legs if I may say so myself.

I was really proud of myself wearing this mini skirt in public without tights and not caring what anyone thought.

Through out the week, the weather stayed warm and beautiful. Our villa was nicely located close to the shops, restaurant and amenities.

We had lil forest friends pay us a visit. There was squires, rabbits, swans and ducks.

The best thing for me was the Aqua Sana. There is about 15-20 different saunas within one building, a massive swimming pool with jacuzzi, showers with different pressure and smells (mint, tropical, rain...) & water beds to relax or sleep as some people were doing.

Overall I enjoyed my holiday, The food was great, the atmosphere was wonderful and most of the staffs were willing to chat with you and actually acted like they cared.

Would I go again? Definitely yes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment