Friday, 24 February 2012

Taste Of Sunshine

Am back! Am back!! Am back!!!!

Hope everyone has had a fab week so far. It was my birthday on Wednesday and am 24 years old, yes I said 24.

Anyways I thought I share my outfit I wore yesterday Thursday as we had a fab weather, well it was more of a taste of whats to come because it's the rest of week and even next week would be cold again. Anyone who lives in the North West of UK would understand how much rubbish weather we get.

Knowing how the weather can switch from lovely to freezing, I decided to wear my not to thick blazer with the sleeves rolled up for the day time and rolled down at night with my scarf in my bag just in case it does get really cold as I work by the river and it tends to get cold at night.

Good news I won a giveaway, details are coming up real soon!!

Speak soon xxx

5 comments:

  1. I WANT YOUR SHOES... THEY LOOK SO HOT HUN!!!
    And i love your blog, its so simple but so great i love blogs like this.

    Come and visit my blog when you have a chance!!

    Kami from brokefashionista11.blogspot.com

    p.s. when your done wearing those shoes give them to me ;) lol
    take care. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kami, thanks for the love, I checked your blog and I like what I see. For the shoes..... Am loving them as well, been wearing them at least once a week

      Delete
  2. hi have to agree those r really cute shoes.im really into bright ccoloured blazers as well and this look is simple which i totally love but theres still so much personality in it.please post more outfits!please follow my blog too

    www.fabulously-pink.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nice comments, I will check out your blog. Thanks for stopping by xx

      Delete
  3. those shoes are sooo cute!!!! everytime i find shoes like those, they dont have my size !!

    isaidiwasamazing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete