Monday, 16 January 2012

LOVING: ELF STUDIO GLOSSY GLOSS

My MR.ELF treated me to some ELF glosses just before Christmas. I love ELF Cosmetics as they offer value for money but they do not hold back when it comes to quality. I do own a few products from Elf but this post will be about the new studio glossy gloss (well not so new anymore). When I first received them I was afraid they might be a bit sticky but they weren’t which is a plus for me as I hate sticky glossy.




Left-Right: Sweet salmon, Berry blush, Wild watermelon, Dragon fruit

They are well pigmented and smell nice nothing overpowering. When it comes to lip glosses or lip stick I tend to stick to neutrals and pinks (am gently injecting colour in my life). The lip glosses have a brush applicator which I find ok to use the only issue I have with the brush applicator is when you stick the brush in the tube some of the brush push backwards and this creates like a fly away which am not fond of. But over all I am loving the glosses and intend to but some of the glossy gloss.

Speak soon xx

2 comments:

  1. I love e.l.f. cosmetics and the lip glosses are fab.

    PS. Following you back now doll. Come visit soon.

    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are really pretty. I bet they look gorgeous on you!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete