Friday, 16 December 2011

OPTIONS OPTIONS OPTIONS.....

I have a birthday party to attend tomorrow and knowing myself I never know know what to wear. I tend to change my mind alot. So this time around I decided to select 2 outfit to choose from.

OPTION 1

             French Sole, Topshop, Stella Forest

This outfit has my two favourite lovings for this season. The leopard print and the colour RED. I have paired this outfit with a simple gold bracelet as I like to keep things simple and sweet.

OPTION 2

                  Carlos by Carlos Santana, Topshop

For this second outfit, I have opted for a simple black dress with 1/3 sleeves to keep me warm as its freezing down here in the north. I have paired this dress with a leopard heels and a cute gold bracelet.

Lets see which outfit I go, hope I stick to either of these outfits. 

speak soon xx 




2 comments:

  1. I know this is late but the 1st one is awesome!
    xoxo
    District of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks buky, that's the option I went with xx

    ReplyDelete