Saturday, 31 December 2011

My New Year's Resolutions

As the new year starts tomorrow so will I start new things. Every year I come up with resolutions but never really work towards achieving them. But this time around I am determined to change that circle. Resolutions are basically things we want to achieve. I have made a list of the main things I would like to change or improve on and I do intend to make them happen. 

1. Renew my faith
I have been lacking in my faith and not going to church, I hope to find a good church and rekindle my spirit. 

2. Be sociable
I am a quiet and keep to myself kinda girl. Loads of times i get invited to events, parties or just a social gathering but I would find a reason at the last minute not to go. So for the new year this would be changing. 

3. Career

I graduate next year!!! Woop Wooop to me!!! I need to start looking for a job that relates to what I want to do. Am majoring in Accountancy and Human Resources, I am not one to settle for one option as I like to be flexible in the workplace. 

4. Enjoy my leisure time 

I am just happy to be in house watching tv or movies all weekend. There are things I like to do in my spare time but I guess am just lazy to do anything. If you are wondering so what do I like to do? I like to make sew, I bought a sewing machine last summer but only used a handful of times. I like to make lil things like earrings, necklaces, bangles etc. I like to bake. And I like to do hair. 

I also enjoy bowling and going to the movies, which I haven't done in a while. 

I am sure there are loads of people who have resolutions but I think the key is keeping it clean and simple, creating a list of 50 things might be unrealistic why not start with 3,5 or even 10 things to work on. Well I hope we all start the new year with positivity and remember faith without work is useless. Have faith in what you want and work towards achieving it. Have a blessed NEW YEAR!!!!

Speak soon xx

7 comments:

  1. Hope you stick to them babe, I stopped making them , I never really follow them lol. Happy new year !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks babe, am hoping I go through them this time around. Happy new year xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy new year to you too,
    I love that picture, It's so cute

    xx

    appeerance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, hope the new year started well for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I found your blog's name on Facebook page about ELF, so I am following you! :-) Nice blog! :-)
    Happy 212 from http://misslittlesnail.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your resolutions <3 so much excitement in 2012 :D xox
    **Don’t forget to enter our $30 Jewelry Giveaway!**

    ReplyDelete