Sunday, 18 December 2011

The Intimate Get Together

It was my friend’s (Harriet) birthday celebration on Saturday. It was an intimate affair with only close friends and family present. I arrived around midday to help with cooking which went well. The whole day was interesting, her mum made us say things about Harriet and some people had interesting things to say. I also met a lady who makes YouTube videos and we had a lot to chat about (especially her stalker). I am an early bird and am usually in bed by 10pm but I was out till 1am. This might be early to go home for some people but I was missing my bed. All in all, it was nice spending time with Harriet and meeting new people.



If you wondering what option i decided to with from my last post, I went with option 1, I didn't take any nice full pictures of myself.

Speak soon xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Tia, next for following me and showing me love you have one more follower in me, keep up the good job with your blog... Btw was the brand of the blouse you wearing it looks exactly like the blouse I have on my Monday post . I got mine from this thrift store call good will ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks mika, the blouse kinda looks like your 'Python's out the box' post but mine is more brown, mine is vintage bought it on ebay,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog, so I'm a new follower =) If you have time visit my blog and follow me on bloglovin =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks diana, checked your blog & am following you as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like you had fun...lve the option one that you choose!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Stella, I did have fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I think your hair looks fantastic!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete