Thursday, 15 December 2011

Christmas Outfit Ideas

Yeah its Christmas next week, woop woop!!!. With loads of Christmas parties cropping up, I’ve decided to put together some outfits and colours I am loving for this season.

                            

I am suddenly loving sequin dresses. I like the way the sparkles, glitters, sequin...  illuminates, making a girl feel like a million dollars without looking trashy, well that depends on how you wear it. I would pair this dress with a classic black pump making the dress the focal point. (TFNC SEQUIN DRESS)

                            

Animal prints are just classic. This blouse features a bowtie which transforms just it from just a blouse to a CHIC blouse. I like that it can be worn on a casual day with a pair of skinny jeans with flats (day) or heels (at night). For a party look just throw on a cute bodycon skirt or a flared mini skirt and you ready to go, don’t forget the shoes.

                           

RED, YES RED. I love the colour red whether Christmas or not. I wear red all year round. Every girl should own one pair of a red shoe. A red shoe transforms a simple outfit. I would pair this with a simple black dress, can be paired with an animal print outfit or even a pair of jeans with some cute top would be fine.

Hope you find that outfit for yourself, enjoy!! 

3 comments: